Are you ready
to go from:
- Wanting to change to actually changing?
- Envisioning your goal to actually achieving it?
- Being the person you are right now to becoming the person you want to be?
- Breaking through your ‘Immunity to Change’ to experiencing the real FREEDOM to do, be or have anything you want?
two important questions:
- If no change were necessary to achieve a better life for yourself, wouldn’t you already be there?
- Why are you procrastinating and just ‘earning a living’ instead of doing what speaks to your heart?
The Empowerment Mentoring Program is a powerful deep dive into the strategies that create REAL and LASTING results in your life.
In this 6 Month Program (11 one-hour phone calls), you will take a deep dive into:
- Attitude – Explore the primary cause of your results
- Forgiveness – Overcome the hidden blocks to productivity
- Terror Barrier – Win the Inner Game and create breakthroughs
- Comfort Zone – Not the place to pitch your tent
- Perception – Choosing a mindset of growth
- Drama – Where energy goes to die, recognize it and pivot to wholeness
- Harmony – Seeing people and circumstances as your allies
- You Are Perfect – You were built for success
- Gratitude – Unlock the door to a happier, more resilient life
- Authentic Journaling – Powerful proven technique for growth
- World Famous – Let the best version of you shine forth
Beginning Tuesday, July 17, 2018 / 7:00PM
Empowerment Mentoring 2.0 at Free Conference Call
Free Conference Call Number will be provided two days prior to call date
Organizer of Empowerment Mentoring 2,0
Londina Cruz is an International Trainer, Executive Coach, and Keynote Speaker with the John Maxwell Team and a Strategic Coach with Anthony Robbins. Londina is a part of Global Transformation with the John Maxwell Foundation, training thousands of leaders in Paraguay and Costa Rica to help transform the values and culture of these nations.
She has spent more than 25 years studying, coaching and consulting in personal mastery and human performance techniques. These techniques include emotional and social intelligence trainings that elevate individuals, leaders and their organizations to excel well beyond current standards – offering a dynamic competitive advantage.
Londina has taken a situation that would devastate most individuals, being hit by a drunk driver, and has turned it into her life force. In this accident, Londina sustained a traumatic head injury, broken back and broken neck. The doctors gave her little hope of a normal life. She has now turned this challenge into an extraordinary life of empowering others to turn their fears into freedom and reach their potential.
Mastering her limiting beliefs and overcoming all that doctors had told her, Londina has thrived physically as well.
She has become a Triathlete (competing in a Half-Ironman and medaling in numerous other triathlons), a two-time marathon runner (Nike Women’s in San Francisco and the Marine Corps in Washington), and a cyclist.
She has released 100 lbs. by taking control of her thoughts instead of allowing thoughts to control her.
She knows what it takes to take you and your team from where you are to where you want to be.